The District Parent Advisory Committee (DPAC) is a group comprised of representatives from each of the schools in the Oak Harbor Public Schools. The purpose of the committee is:
- To advise district administrators and the school board on policies and issues affecting the Oak Harbor School District.
- To express parental concerns to administration and school board as well as local, state, and nationally elected representatives.
- To provide ongoing communication among all district parent organizations.
- To promote, facilitate, and encourage parent and community participation in the Oak Harbor Schools.
- To make the public aware of school needs.
- To enhance school/family/community relations.
- To learn about district programs and services.