We're glad you're making our beautiful waterside community your home.
We take great pride in the quality of our schools and the educational opportunities they offer. All of our teachers and staff are dedicated to partnering closely with families to ensure your child has a rewarding and positive learning experience.
Oak Harbor Public Schools uses an online process to enroll new students. Prior to beginning the online application process, families are encouraged to have the required documents available to upload into the application. For families with elementary students, it's important to know your child's school of residence prior to beginning registration. If you don't know your neighborhood school or have questions, you can use our district Boundary Map, or call the Administrative Service Center at 360.279.5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The application can be saved throughout the process, but completing the application in one sitting expedites your request. Once submitted online, the completed application is available for school approval.
Enrollment Process for New Families
Please read the following directions carefully to begin our online enrollment process for new families to Oak Harbor Public Schools with no students currently enrolled in the district.
- Click Here to Begin
- Fill out the appropriate information and click Click here to submit Online Enrollment Account Request.
- Check your email and write down your login and password number
- In the email, click the enrollment link
- Use your email for the Login ID and the password sent to your email to log in.
- Fill out Student Information in Step 1 and click on Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2: Family Guardian Information.
- Fill out the Family/Guardian Information and click the appropriate following action. Click Complete Step 2 and move to Step 3: Emergency Contact Information.
- Add emergency contact information. This should be different than the parent/guardians previously listed.
- After you've finished adding emergency contacts, click No, Complete Step 4 and move to Step 5: Requested Documents.
- Choose the files you wish to upload. NOTE: Your child may not begin school until this information is received.
- Click Complete Step 5 and move to Step 6: Additional District Forms.
- Click on each of the district forms and carefully fill them out.
- Click on Complete Step 6.
- After all the steps are completed, click on Submit Application to the District.
- After submitting your application you will see the following confirmation message: “Thank you for submitting your application for your child's enrollment into Oak Harbor Public Schools. We will review your request and contact you via email on how to proceed. If you have any questions, please contact the District Office at 360.279.5000. Thank you and have a wonderful day.”